A new year marks the start of a new collection.
As you can see from my blog, my beauty and skincare goals have evolved as the years go on – taking bits from different trends to create my own favourite style.
I decided with us entering a brand new year I would declutter my makeup bag – out with the old – and probably expired! – in with the new products to rejuvenate my zest for makeup.
Also probably saving my skin from an abundance of breakouts – please remember to adhere to expiry dates and use by on your cosmetics your skin will thank you!
To start, I sat down and thought about what I would like from my make up kit – did I want full coverage? Sheer coverage? Was I looking for subtle or bold colours? Drugstore or Premium? Did I want my routine to be a quick 15minutes or a self indulgent few hours? From here I was able to decide on my new ultimate kit!
First I wanted a new bag for my new items, so I decided to kill two birds and buy some new mini brushes from Spectrum Collections as their ‘The High Flyer’ collection is half price at £25 and includes an adorable light pink and rose gold case. Use that link for an extra 15% off.
I made up my mind and wanted my new kit to offer me sheer coverage with subtle bronzer and blush, but products that I could easily build up coverage in case I needed fuller coverage. This is what I bought to suit my new look;
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Gel in Clear, £23 from BeautyBay.com.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Liquid Lipstick in Crush, £20 from BeautyBay.com.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Cheek to Chic in Love is the Drug, £30 from CultBeauty.com.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Beauty Light Wand, £29 from CultBeauty.com.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Rock Star Eyeliner, £19 from CultBeauty.com.
- Iconic London – Sheer Bronze in Sun Kiss, £18 from CultBeauty.com.
- IT Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in Fair, £32.50 from CultBeauty.com.
- NARS Cosmetics – Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla & Creme Brulee, £25 each from CultBeauty.com.
- NARS Cosmetics – Lip Gloss in Broken Glass, £24 from CultBeauty.com.
- Natasha Denona – Glam Face Palette in Light, £51 from CultBeauty.com.
- Natasha Denona – Macro Blade Liquid Liner, £29 from CultBeauty.com.
- Natasha Denona – I Need a Nude in NP1 Natasha , £21 from CultBeauty.com.
- Maybelline – Cheek Heat in Nude Burn, £8.95 from BeautyBay.com.
- Maybelline – Great Lash Mascara, £5.95 from BeautyBay.com.