A set of lashes for every day, all in one cute, curated collection!
I stumbled upon Saturday Lashes on Instagram one evening, and instantly fell in love with the brands premise – a collection of lashes for every day of the week. Please note these were gifted to me for use and promotional purposes.
These lashes are handmade and assembled in the USA where they use 100% cruelty free mink hairs – they are currently thinking of expanding with a vegan range for my Vegan followers!
So how did Saturday Lashes come about? Katrina the owner decided that she was done with the status quo and delved right in to create her own natural, pair of eyelashes that wasn’t gaudy, heavy or overbearing for her eyes. She decided to curate a pair for every day of the week to complement our moods.
In the collection you get;
- Monday Coffee – Doe-eyed Short and Long Lashes “You Woke Up Like This”
- Tuesday Ease – Strong Clusters Broken Up By Crisscrossing Hairs, “Others Only Wish They Were You.
- Wednesday Social – Match lashes with Colourful Shadows, “Followers Beware.”
- Thursday Blush – Heavy On The End For The Perfect Cat-eye, “Meow.”
- Friday Night – Blue Lases Blended Into Black Make The Whites Of Eyes Whiter, “Go Boogie On Down.”
- Saturday Morning – Pair With Dewy Skin and Light Makeup, “Do you hear that? They’re Looking For Their Missing Angel.”
- Sunday Brunch -Eat Waffles, Drink OJ, and Take It Easy, “P.S.Use These Too!”
The lashes come in different lengths to complement the name and day, allowing for subtle lashes for every day glamour to showstopping lashes to impress in the club. Allowing you to choose the style that best suits what event you’re wearing them for!
The band is very flexible, which allows it to mould easily to your eyelid from the start, but it does make it quite the task to remove them from the plastic tray – although I’d rather have that than have a rigid band stabbing me in the eyelid or pinging off… With the proper care, these lashes can withstand up to 20 uses, making them a very good investment if you’re willing to take care of them compared to ones off the high-street.
Bottom Line: The variety Saturday Lashes have to offer is amazing with a cute set designed for every day!
Price: From $27 a set, at Saturday Lashes.